<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4748716078749124160?origin\x3dhttp://yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
biography

Photobucket"> Ikhsan Osman
Family. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best.

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Awful
Saturday, July 3, 2010

Losing something so memorable feels so awful. It means a lot to me. _!_.
I'm tired. I wanna sleep the one whole day if i could. Bye.

Facebook



Affiliates

Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel


Bygones

Never say never. Will you? Fuck what you say. Guess what?I love you. Hello you. Heartmelts. HELLO.OBS is tiring and fun. Mostly tiring. I'm st... Hey !Atiqa here =) I'm not taking over his blog . ... I'm waiting. Let's get into relationship.


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Ikhsan @ yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com