|
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
|
|
biography ">
Ikhsan OsmanFamily. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best. |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Will you?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 I think, a side of me have turned into someone i never thought i would be. For the worst. Maybe it was all along inside me, and now its finally revealed. Or i got influenced, somehow, by people i said i’d never want to be like. I wish i can just cope myself at home. Ignore all facebook notifications or messages or requests. Ignore all messages and phone calls. Ignore all the work waiting for me to do. Ignore all the shitload of stuff i need to do. Be irresponsible and let people know they can’t trust me to do stuff since i’ll never get it done and not give me jobs to do. Shut my mouth and stop telling people stuff to do/advise/complaints when i myself at times am doing those. I wish i could walk out of my house and just keep walking aimlessly until someone out there stops me. I wish someone could give me a hug and tell me this whole nightmare will be over. I wish someone could just take all my shitload of stuff to be done and do it all for me. I wish someone could just be here beside me now for me to lean on. I wish these arguments/what people call “a phrase all couples go through” to be over soon. I wish i didn’t have emotions so i won’t be feeling what im feeling now. I wish i didn’t have a brain so i won’t think. I feel so damn lousy. So bitch. So hypocrite. So suck. So sad. So unhappy. So disappointed. So upset. So discouraged. So not-motivated. |
Facebook Affiliates Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel Bygones Fuck what you say. Guess what?I love you. Hello you. Heartmelts. HELLO.OBS is tiring and fun. Mostly tiring. I'm st... Hey !Atiqa here =) I'm not taking over his blog . ... I'm waiting. Let's get into relationship. My Wants. Fuck it , be with me. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|