<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4748716078749124160?origin\x3dhttp://yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
biography

Photobucket"> Ikhsan Osman
Family. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best.

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Heartmelts.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HELLO.

Met Tamimi and Azhar around 1pm+ and went home around ^pm++.
Then meet her and went home around 10pm.
Later im going out again.
And im fucking happy.
Bye.

Facebook



Affiliates

Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel


Bygones

HELLO.OBS is tiring and fun. Mostly tiring. I'm st... Hey !Atiqa here =) I'm not taking over his blog . ... I'm waiting. Let's get into relationship. My Wants. Fuck it , be with me. Hey !Atiqa Here=)Im updating for this fellow Ikhsa... A fun exhaustion. Hello whore. Thanks.


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Ikhsan @ yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com