|
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
|
|
biography ">
Ikhsan OsmanFamily. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best. |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Fuck it , be with me.
Friday, June 4, 2010 Amcms? I just woke up. I kinda feel tired now with two days tonning at Teobing's chalet. Had fun there. On the second day, we went to Wild wild wet. Tried out all the rides there. Heh, a fun exhaustion though. Both nights, walked through the swamps.I guess i shouldn't say it. I'm a jinx. Reached home around 8am and off to bed. My hair color is getting red. No plans for the next few days. I'm gonna ask. It's time. Bye. |
Facebook Affiliates Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel Bygones Hey !Atiqa Here=)Im updating for this fellow Ikhsa... A fun exhaustion. Hello whore. Thanks. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|