|
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
|
|
biography ">
Ikhsan OsmanFamily. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best. |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Saturday, June 12, 2010 Hey ! Atiqa here =) I'm not taking over his blog . BUT ... I'm updating for this pig . He is so lazy for goodness sake . So copy paste about what he do today , okay ? ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: So today i woke up around 9 when Adam came to my house early in the morning. ⢥aTiQa says: For what ? ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: main bola. ⢥aTiQa says: k thenn ? ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: then we play soccer. ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: then night, with jeremin and tam. ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: talked bout' some stuffs. ssnake_313@hotmail.com says: Bye. Such a boring life indeed . Oh i forgot , pig does that all the time =) . Lol . Ok bye2 . I don't want to make it a long post . Toodles~ |
Facebook Affiliates Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel Bygones I'm waiting. Let's get into relationship. My Wants. Fuck it , be with me. Hey !Atiqa Here=)Im updating for this fellow Ikhsa... A fun exhaustion. Hello whore. Thanks. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|