<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4748716078749124160?origin\x3dhttp://yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
biography

Photobucket"> Ikhsan Osman
Family. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best.

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Fuck what you say.
Sunday, June 27, 2010

HELLO.

School's starting tomorrow and i'm still not prepared for it. I'm still in the holiday mood. I want to have a good start for term 3. I'm breaking out of this cage. I just need inspiration.
I'm done.

Bye.

Facebook



Affiliates

Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel


Bygones

Guess what?I love you. Hello you. Heartmelts. HELLO.OBS is tiring and fun. Mostly tiring. I'm st... Hey !Atiqa here =) I'm not taking over his blog . ... I'm waiting. Let's get into relationship. My Wants. Fuck it , be with me. Hey !Atiqa Here=)Im updating for this fellow Ikhsa...


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Ikhsan @ yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com