|
yoursexiestboy.blogspot.com
|
|
biography ">
Ikhsan OsmanFamily. Friends. Food. Soccer. That's Ikhsan. Cause i know i'm the best. |
Tagboard ShoutMix chat widget |
|
Thursday, July 15, 2010 :D Atiqa here . It seems that this blog is almost dead . So I'm gonna help him update . Indeed , blog is boring . I think life is great now ? He scored higher than me for English and Malay . That show's that he is improving . And i am proud of him for scoring much better than me . Ha ha . I got nothing much to say . ByeBye . Labels: ^^ |
Facebook Affiliates Gabriel Atiqa Huda Aliyah Jeremin Aikel Bygones Kerinduan You never fail to make me smile Hello world ._. Exhaustion :) Awful Never say never. Will you? Fuck what you say. Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|